3D printing has grown in sophistication since the late 1970s; TED Fellow Skylar Tibbits is shaping the next development, which he calls 4D printing, where the fourth dimension is time. This emerging technology will allow us to print objects that then reshape themselves or self-assemble over time. Think: a printed cube that folds before your eyes, or a printed pipe able to sense the need to expand or contract.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at
Follow TED news on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Aqua City tại MeeyLand: đắt giá vì 5+ lý do sau đây
- Lấy mật khẩu tài khoản facebook người khác | Xem lén tin nhắn messenger 2020
- Crack (real active) win 10 pro digital license kĩ thuật số vĩnh viễn không cần key anh em share mạnh
- VLTKM| Cách chuyển min nhanh và hiệu quả part 1 | s650 ÚP 100.000 KNB và Min TLL lên top 7 Ỷ thiên
- [Phim Ngắn] Đừng Bắt Em Chờ | Phim Ngắn Tình Yêu – Cảm Động Rơi Nước Mắt – Hân – Nhà trọ Balanha