How to open pictures with Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, .tiff files)
In Windows 10, ‘Photos’ is the default app to open picture files. When i right click picture file to open with other apps, Windows Photo Viewer is missing in the other apps list. Set Program Associations Control Panel settings shows Windows Photo Viewer is set to open .tif & .tiff format files by default. So, i can open TIF Files or TIFF Files by Windows Photo Viewer. But, how to open .jpg, .jpeg, .png format picture files with Windows Photo Viewer.
Solution: Download this reg file from the link
Add the keys and values contained in the file to the registry
Restart your computer
That’s all, you can change photos app with Windows Photo Viewer to open all picture files.
How do you want to open this file?
Always use this app to open .jpg files.
Windows Photo Viewer
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sspv-bishop.org/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cắt Ghép Blend Màu Tạo Ảnh Nghệ Thuật Trong Photoshop | Tự Học Photoshop
- PS Touch Tutorial – Fantasy Sunset Color Effects | Photoshop Tutorial ✔
- Descargar Photoshop cc 2018 Portable español
- How to install adobe photoshop 7.0 | full free crack | Technical Gaming Manish
- photoshop 7.0 editing tutorial in hindi